Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

This year started off rough. I had a heart break that I didn't think I was EVER going to recover from. First one, out of my 28 years of living. I didn't see it coming. At least when you see it coming, you can brace yourself. I learned a valuable lesson. Don't date co-workers!!! What are those infamous lines from  the movie Baby Boy, "Not with that bitch!...With someone at my job?...Out of all people,why'd you have to fuck that girl? Damn!"  I mean I should have learned that lesson already. But, everyone has their moments. I just wish I didn't learn this one 300 miles from home in a job market that's scarces.

With help of friends and family, I was back into the swing of things! The summer was a freaking BLAST!!! I had plenty of visitors from home to keep me company and not too mention the beaches, pools, travelers, tourists, and bike parties kept me occupied. I had my first experience at Joe's Crab shack with my traveling buddy, and wonderful R&R. It didn't hurt that the pool was about 10ft from my door. The Beyonce album 4 was released, it was one of her best albums thus far...Loved it. With my awesome threesome made it a 4th I will never forget!!!! Kirb-a-peel and the side eye became infamous phrases and #s, at least in our world.

The year just got better and better. I reconnected with one of my bestie, and she made the transition back home very warm and welcoming.....and I ended up dating A Boy In A Blue Dress...lol #fail. An experience that I could say the least was eventful.

This year was definitely one for the books and I will never forget it. I have so many great things to look forward to in 2012.  All of these events were vital in refining the infamous Pretty P. I am incredibly grateful for all of my experiences.

I thank God for giving me the ability to be delivered from every situation. We know that God has the power of deliverance but some people lack the strength to be delivered.


Epiphany/Promise: For the new year, choose wisely.

Have A Happy New Year!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment