Friday, December 16, 2011

My Fine Love







At first he was fine, then divine
After 8 hours, he felt like mine
Representing qualities of men I respected
Our spirits connected
Everything was ok, until that not so fine day
With heart broken, I could not stay
In irony, that very betrayal brought us back together
Second time, it didn't matter.
Love and I battled it out in the ring
Going all 10 rounds, each hit was a sting
The battle was gruesome. After the smoke cleared and punches were counted.
Love won.

I felt weak, with no energy to dispute it.
I was his and he was mine I could not compute it.
I realized the hurt and the love I have for him are paired forever.
At times one out shines the other, but they are meant to be together
Fine love.

Love defeated me but the questions consumed me.
Do I take the journey alone or allow for his love to join me?
Can we get it together?
Will he be honest with me, forever?
Were we once one in a past?
Are we those two star-crossed lovers that will last?
Love?

I've never thought I could feel this deep.  
My soul mate, my love, the cost is a little steep.
Our two spirits connected on a level that I can not understand
I have melted in his hands
He is My Fine Love








No comments:

Post a Comment